Saturday 21 September 2013

The Whys Of A Non-Perfectionist



In the midst of all the perfection around, I find myself wondering why is it that I’m not perfect ? 

Why is it that my alarm rings in the morning and I don’t hear it the first time, or second time or nth time ? 

Why is it that I constantly trick myself into trying to book a Tatkal ticket online and fail at it, when I can book it earlier ? 

Why do I rush through the pages when reading a book, and not wait patiently for the end of it ? Why am I so curious ?

Why do I wish to explore so much? 

Why do I love eating Idlis today and not like eating them tomorrow ? 

Why do I have the courage to try out Greek cuisine or watch a movie alone and enjoy it? 

Why do I love listening to the same song and imagine its being sung for me? 

Why do I find jewellery ads boring? 

Why is my phone always low on charge and threatens to switch off every time I need it the most ? 

Why does my hair fly so much when I’m traveling? 

Why do I never find what I need in my bag, when I'm sure it is in there?

Why are there so many whys in my life ?


Perfect is boring maybe. Perfect is constant.  It is "no change".  It is stagnant.  


Thank God I’m not perfect.

Sincerely,
The non-perfectionist

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Many Distractions!

I wake up in the morning and check my phone for the time. I switch on the internet, and my phone starts beeping to the notifications of What...