Wednesday 12 September 2018

Thanks To All My Readers !

Today, my tiny blog reached 18k views! And I must say, I'm touched that my writing has managed to reach out to readers across the world.

I had never planned on starting to write, but it so happened one day by chance; and I continued it as and when I could.  It has been a long journey. 

They say that our friends encourage us and push us when we need to be pushed. They are there with us through thick and thin and I want to thank some of my friends who have been there since the start of my blog. You guys have always told me to continue writing no matter what.

While I write, I don't plan the post much in advance. I have an idea or a topic, and I just go with the flow of it. I have always kept my writing simple and true, so that everyone can relate to it. Some of it is fiction, some parts are general views and other parts are inspired from real life.  



My readers !!!!

A big thanks to all the readers from all over the world, especially from my country India.  You guys have been very supportive and encouraging! 

If I have managed to touch even a few lives through my posts, I consider my little blog to be a success. :)  I have never written for fame or commercialization. I write for the love of writing, and my theme revolves around life.  If my readers are inspired or touched by my work then nothing makes me happier. 

I do hope to continue writing, and I do wish that all you readers continue to read my posts.  I hope I continue to brighten up, inspire and touch the emotions of my readers in the future! 

Once again, thanks guys!!!! :) Lots of love to all of you. Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Many Distractions!

I wake up in the morning and check my phone for the time. I switch on the internet, and my phone starts beeping to the notifications of What...